Settlement of road accidents involving a truck in Germany
Hotline (24 hours a day)
365 days a year
Providing the complete interpreting services
Calling police, ambulance, fire service
Emergency assistance anywhere
Cargo transfer between the vehicles (if necessary)
Repair of truck damages
Reasons for accidents with victims involving trucks
Examples of fines for accident involving a truck
|Got into a car accident with a truck that was in improper condition and violated traffic safety||265 €||1|
|Got into a car accident with a truck that was in improper condition and violated traffic safety during the transportation of dangerous goods||397,50 €||1|
|A truck got into a car accident after it was greenlighted for a trip, although the driver was unable to drive the vehicle.||265 €||1|
|A truck got into a car accident after it was greenlighted for a trip, in spite of the improper technical condition.||390 €||1|
|The wheels on the pull tractor/trailer have insufficient profile.||60 €||1|
|A truck got into a car accident after it was greenlighted for a trip, in spite of the improper technical condition during the transportation of dangerous goods.||585 €||1|
You should take the following actions if your truck got into a car accident in Germany:
First call us
- participants in the accident
- people or cars that took damage
- Manager`s details
- put up emergency signs
- provide first aid (if necessary)
- take a photo
- stay at the place of an accident until the police arrive
We will take the following actions:
We will definitely call the police, depending on the circumstances, and, if necessary, an ambulance, the fire department, a tow truck, a crane, and a street cleaning company.
We communicate with a manager
We find out the following information
- country of car registration
- cargo, its characteristics
- type of car insurance policy (Casco insurance, Green Card, Cargo insurance, Insurance in case of evacuation)
We decide the following issues BEFORE police arrive:
- What kind of services do you need?
- Where should we transport the car (if necessary)?
- Is it possible for the client to pick up the trailer with cargo if the tractor is damaged?
- Who will deal with the insurance companies?
- Does the driver need the service of a lawyer?
We take the following actions after the police arrive:
- Take lead on communication /translation and explanations to both parties
- Provide the driver with overnight accommodation, if necessary
- We evacuate the car and trailer from the highway to the place agreed with the manager after the circumstances of the accident have been established and documented by the police
Two options are possible after the end of emergency work:
- You receive from us all documents related to our actions in the accident
- You work independently with the police, insurance companies (yours and others involved in the accident), lawyers of the other participants (if they are involved in the settlement).
- We contact insurance companies on our own
- Or, at the request of the client, we involve a traffic lawyer for the purpose of registration of an insured event and planning further actions
Why do you need a lawyer service?
A lawyer stands with a client. In particular, he helps to reduce costs like:
- police fines
- claims from third parties
- disputes the conclusion of the appraiser of insurance companies if necessary
- prepares a legally sound package of documents for the application of an accident and compensation for losses.
As soon as one of your vehicles is involved in an accident, whether it is the injured part or the responsible party, you need to act quickly. Call us and we will arrange the following for you:
- Notify the police
- Fire brigade if necessary
- Towing service and the appropriate Service with assessor and
- Road cleaning, if necessary.
We offer our lawyer for traffic law and communicate with your insurance company. We will also inform the opposing insurance company and, at your request, settle the entire claim.
MT onroad is definitely much more than just a breakdown service.
In principle, a vehicle liability claim must always be handled according to German law if the damage occurred in Germany. For you, this means that if you or someone you hit is injured, the damage will be handled according to German vehicle liability laws: The insurance company will pay for the damage to the injured vehicle or person.
If you have partial or fully comprehensive insurance, your own damage will be paid by the insurance company, depending on how well your vehicle is insured. (Sums insured depend ). In addition, there is carrier and goods insurance (it is always advisable to have one).
A police accident report with the person who caused the accident and the person injured in the accident must be drawn up by the police and an expert opinion of all damaged vehicles and possibly injured persons, as well as all costs incurred as a result, which will then be forwarded to the insurance company.